Full Spectrum Hemp Pet Oil 50mL
✓ 100% natural ingredients
✓ Cruelty Free / No Animal Testing
✓ Preservative free
✓ Independently Tested
✓ Crafted in a certified GMP facility
Our premium quality Pet Oil is not to be confused with ordinary hemp seed oil, instead our oil is naturally cold infused with hemp flower and blended with premium grade natural Vitamin E for added antioxidant support and product stability.
Hemp flower features biologically active flavonoids and a nutrient-rich profile which provide conditioning and protective benefits to the skin and coat. Hemp flower also contains an exclusive little-known group of compounds called cannflavins which is rapidly gaining credibility for their effective anti-inflammatory properties.
Hemp seed oil is rich in omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids which can help regulate your pet’s natural oil production, and contains antioxidants which help to neutralise free radicals that cause damage.
Use our lovingly crafted oil to supplement a balanced diet and protect and nourish the skin and coat against harsh climates, other environmental factors, and more;
- Revitalise coat appearance by adding shine and lustre, and to help coats look fuller
- Revitalise skin appearance for smooth and retextured skin
- Moisturise, hydrate, lubricate and soften dry skin
- Soften and protect pads from drying
- Provide a source of cooling energy
- Use as a pet massage oil. Massage is well known for stress & pain reduction, increased relaxation, reducing muscle soreness & tension and improved circulation, energy and alertness
How to use:
In Feed; Apply 1 drop to 150g of animal feed twice daily
On Skin/Coat; Apply drops as desired and rub in completely. Discontinue use if negative reaction occurs
Made in Australia with 99% Australian Ingredients
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Flower (Hemp), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE & REFRIDERATE AFTER OPENING
For animal consumption and as a topical cosmetic application for animals only. Nutritional supplement product for inclusion in animal’s feed to supplement diets where levels may be low. Product does not have a therapeutic effect