Whole Hemp Infused Sunflower Oil 1:5
Full Spectrum Hemp – Nourishing Body Oil
✓ 100% natural ingredients.
✓ Proudly produced in Australia with Australian ingredients first.
✓ Cruelty Free / No Animal Testing.
✓ Preservative free.
✓ Independently Tested.
✓ Crafted in a certified GMP facility
FULL SPECTRUM HEMP OIL BENEFITS
Hemp features biologically active flavonoids and a nutrient-rich profile which provide conditioning and protective benefits to the skin and more. Hemp also contains an exclusive little-known group of compounds called cannflavins which is rapidly gaining credibility as an effective anti-inflammatory compound.
Our premium quality Nourishing Body Oil is not to be confused with hemp seed oil, instead our oils are naturally twice cold infused with hemp flower.
Sunflower Oil is wonderfully rich in valuable compunds including linoleic acid, palmitic acid, beta-carotene and Vitamins A, B’s, C & D, all which keep the skin supple to combat free radicals, environmental and age-related damage. It is easily absorbed, provides intense hydration and is suitable for use on all skin types. Sunflower oil is well known for the reduction of scarring and stretch marks and improving overall skin health including evening the skin tone and texture.
Our retail oils are packed in protective MIRON violetglass bottles. Violetglass is durable, reusable, UV blocking, and provides unmatched protection for storing valuable natural products. Our oil infusions are blended with premium grade natural Vitamin E for added antioxidant support and product stability.
Use our lovingly crafted full spectrum hemp infusion as part of your daily skin support routine. Feel at your most confident with your own natural and radiant complexion.
SUGGESTED USES AND INGREDIENTS
· Use daily as a moisturiser and barrier protector to help firm and protect the top layer of skin and promote elasticity. It is an excellent choice for nail/cuticle treatments and eye/neck areas.
· Use after sun, wind and environmental induced damage to relieve, soothe and rehydrate damaged skin.
· Use regularly on persistent dry areas, redness and scars.
· Use as a scalp conditioning treatment.
· Apply to cotton wool and rub to remove make-up or cleanse the skin.
· Use liberally as a massage oil. Massage is well known for stress & pain reduction, increased relaxation, reducing muscle soreness & tension and improved circulation, energy and alertness.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Flower (Hemp), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. TOPICAL USE ONLY. STORE BELOW 25°C.
The application of oils to the skin before going out in the sun can increase the risk of sunburn.
This product is shelf stable. Refrigeration may aid in keeping the oil fresh.
· 30mL violetglass bottle with glass dropper
· 100mL violetglass bottle with glass dropper
How best to use our oils depend on the hemp laws of your residing country. In countries like the UK and USA where hemp oil is allowed for internal use, many people will use the extract orally for its systemic benefits. However, in counties like Australia, hemp extract oil is not intended for internal use, but instead can be used topically (for example, rubbed into the skin).
top of page
bottom of page